Guided tours for groups
To be sure to see all that is essential in Haguenau and northern Alsace,Tourist Office of the Pays de Haguenau offers privileged moments of discovery with qualified interpreter guides, connoisseurs of the city, its cultural heritage., of his Story and its architecture.
Whether the visit is traditional or thematic, they will make you discover the historic center of Haguenau, in a pedestrian area where the weather is good to stroll along streets and alleys. Without them, no real discovery of rich collections three museums of the city, of theSaint George church or of St Nicolas Church.
They will also accompany you to the most picturesque villages in northern Alsace and will know how to awaken your curiosity for these places, through theStory, L 'agriculture, L 'crafts, geography, L 'economy or people's daily life who have, until today, shaped our Alsatian territory.
Six good reasons to discover Haguenau and its region with our guides...
- Our qualified guides have a deep knowledge du Architectural Heritage et artistic from the city,
- They are well aware of the historical past et policy of the city and thus open to our visitors the possibility of better understanding the life of its inhabitants, over the centuries,
- Our guides love their city, know their territory because they live there: they are in direct contact with what is decided there, is developed there, is undertaken there, is organized there throughout the year,
- En true professionals, they will be able to take into account your special wishes relating to circuits, sites, buildings, etc.
- They provide tours Français, German et English.
The Tourist Office, with theincoming agency Terres de Création, is well established creation of tailor-made itineraries to satisfy your requests whileadapting to your needs.
A comfortable service
Personalized audiophones are offered for hire to ensure a better visitor comfort. The Tourist Office equips its customers before each departure of the visit.
Un easy access : A parking drop-off/minute is located in front of the SNCF train station in 7 minute walk downtown. A free bus parking is located Rue du Moulin Neuf, in the Parc des Sports car park at the back of the station (15 minutes on foot from the city center via the station's "Passe-Quartier" footbridge). The car park access plan is also available on request.
The Pays de Haguenau Tourist Office is located 1 Place Joseph Thierry, in the building of Alsatian Museum in the pedestrian center. A city tourist map is available to groups.
Tariffs of the offers
- Guided tour of the city of Haguenau: 1h30 / €150 / 30 persons
- Guided tour of the Historical Museum / Baggage Museum: 1h30 / €60 / Museum / 20 people + admission to the museum at an additional cost. These visits can be booked directly with the museums.
- Tour of picturesque villages in Northern Alsace (by coach): 3h30 / €300 for 1 guide/1 coach (to be provided by the group) - For 2 coaches: 2 guides, i.e. €450
- In the footsteps of the series "Band of Brothers" : 1h30 / €150 / 30 people. Circuit which retraces the progress of the Easy Company (101th airborne division) of the Second World War and the series that grew out of it. This division landed in Normandy with the aim of liberating several towns in France, finally arriving in Haguenau before ending up in Berchtesgaden in Bavaria. The team of filmmakers went on site to take pictures in order to allow a faithful reconstruction. This is how we can recognize in the film certain places of Haguenau still existing today!
- Rental of audiophones: €50/group up to 50 people.
La “Groups” brochure is available here.
To discover nearby...
With a rich historical and natural heritage little known, the city of Bischwiller, very close to Haguenau, offers visits on the theme of textiles, memory, thearchitecture or the cultural heritage.. Its Laub Museum essentially traces its past from textile city, whose traces are still numerous in its urban architecture. Classified flowery city (three flowers), Bischwiller is bordered by a green frame glazed withcontemporary art works. A poets trail allie cultural heritage. et culture between city and nature and pays homage to famous names related to the city.
Contact: City of Bischwiller
Tel: + 33 (0)3 88 53 99 28 - email@example.com
Organize a stay for a group
Do you want to organize a visit or a stay for a group? Contact our group service at 03 88 63 44 09 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practical information for groups as soon as they arrive in Haguenau
As soon as you arrive in Haguenau, a drop-off is planned instead of the SNCF train station (located 7 min walk from the Tourist Office).
Personalized public toilets in the station et downtown are also at your disposal.