After a month of confinement linked to covid19, many actors mobilize and it is still possible to find local shops open.
Below are links that direct you to lists of traders, artisans, restaurateurs, services or local producers who provide home deliveries or have adapted to provide a drive service, near your home safely!
For consume "responsible", you will find in particular products 100% local, grown or raised by our producers on their farms in Alsace or in the neighboring departments.
These lists are regularly updated and are added to over the days.
Warning : The business suggestions which are listed there, are to be retained only if the current regulations allow you to go to these establishments (depending on your place of residence and for essential purchases).
* Find on the website of the city of Haguenau thematic lists of shops, craftsmen and services located in the Agglomeration Community:
* On the website of the Haguenau Agglomeration Community, the focus is on the many farm outlets ; who have adapted their entire organization to facilitate access to consumption in complete safety:
* The official site of tourism in Alsace, offers a page, which allows you to search by merchant name which you need : https://www.visit.alsace/soutenons-nos-producteurs-et-commerces/
* The CCI Alsace Eurométropole and the Alsace Chamber of Agriculture have created a interactive map which identifies establishments open near your home. So over 300 professionals Alsatians already offer their services online on: https://tools.ccimp.com/covid-carte-commerces-6768/
* A collaborative map listing the places providing a "Drive" or delivery everywhere in Alsace is accessible on: http://hopla-courses.alsace/
Impossible for us not to highlight some of our partners who have decided to keep their shops open, in compliance with health and safety rules: the shop of the Factory in Bretzel Stoffel Chocolate Factory, the Wines and Terroirs grocery store, the Domaine des Bufflones, epicuria, the Cleebourg wine cellar or the Moulin Lab.