The Agglomeration Community of Haguenau is putting on the colors of the National Day!
Fireworks not to be missed this Thursday, July 13, 2023
- Bischwiller, at 23 p.m. at the Parc du Château
- Haguenau, at 23 p.m. at Espace Vieille-Île
- Mommenheim, at 23 p.m. at the stadium
- Val de Moder, at 23 p.m. at the Pfaffenhoffen fishing pond
Other highlights (popular balls, country balls, festivities and musical entertainment) await you on Thursday July 13, 2023
- Batzendorf, from 20 p.m. in the multipurpose room
- Bilwisheim, from 19 p.m. in the presbytery garden
- Bischwiller, from 19 p.m. at the Parc du Château
- Brumath, from 20:30 p.m. at the Hardt lake
- Mommenheim, from 20:45 p.m. on the Place de la Mairie then at the stadium
- Morschwiller, from 18 p.m. at a place called Les Acacias
- Olwisheim, from 19 p.m. Place des Tilleuls
- Rohrwiller, from 19 p.m. at the stadium
- Schweighouse-sur-Moder, from 19 p.m., Kauefling room
- Val de Moder, from 20 p.m. at the Pfaffenhoffen fishing pond
And in Haguenau, Friday July 14, 2023...
- Military parade at 11 a.m., Rue du Maréchal Foch
- Show of Sauerkraut Theater, at 20 p.m. at Espace Vieille-Île
We hope lots of you come !
The team of the tourist office is at your disposal to help you prepare your stay in the Land of Haguenau or to suggest activities during your holidays. Come and discover an authentic territory with its crafts, its forests, its Alsatian traditions ...