Bischwiller town hall and its annex

Bischwiller

1–9
Town Hall Square
67240
Bischwiller
03 88 53 71 54
dcc@bischwiller.com

Location and access

  • Bischwiller town hall and its annex - ©villebischwiller
Before being the town hall, part of this long building was the hotel-restaurant “A la Rose” in the XNUMXth century.
As for its annex (at 1 rue du château), it was previously the Lion d'Or inn.
This former inn, built in the XNUMXth century and remodeled in the XNUMXth century, is the seat of the brotherhood of Menetriers (the
troubadours, musicians and acrobats of all kinds) of Lower Alsace from 1686, when their party was moved and
oath, the Pfiffersdaa (in Alsatian, literally "day of the fifes") to the sovereign of Bischwiller.
Today the annex still bears the name of Lion d'Or: it is the annex "Lion d'Or".

Practical information and services

Type of places to visit
Remarkable monument, house or neighborhood
Visit formulas
Free tour
Addressed to
Adults (individuals)
Possibility of catering
Restaurant
Leisure facilities nearby
Children's playground within 500 m
Possibility of parking
Less than 200 m from free public parking

Location

Situation
In the town / village center
Name of the nearest station
Bischwiller
Nearest station (in km)
1