Presbytery Saint Georges

Haguenau
5
Presbytery Street
67500
Haguenau
+03 88 06 59 99 XNUMX
tourisme@agglo-haguenau.fr
Facebook link
Instagram link

Location and access

  • Presbytery Saint Georges
  • Presbytery Saint Georges
  • Presbytery Saint Georges
The presbytery of the parish of Saint Georges built in 1754. The windows on the ground floor are decorated with a child's head / while on the first floor, they are that of a helmeted man. At the corner of the house a niche shelters a neo-Gothic statue of the Madonna and Child, thus indicating that the house is inhabited by members of the clergy. Above the wall of the presbytery garden, behind the garden, you can see part of the imposing roof of the Grange Dîmière. This 16th century building was a property of the Saint Georges work and served as a warehouse for the royalties in kind of the peasants, ie one tenth of their crops.

Practical information and services

Type of places to visit
Remarkable monument, house or neighborhood
Visit formulas
Free tour

Location

Situation
In the town / village center
Login
Served by a regular bus / tram line