Street of the Knights
03 88 06 59 99
Location and access
The "large" manège de Haguenau was built in 1847 to meet the needs of the cavalry regiment installed in the former Jesuit college. The carousel room, in brick and sandstone, lit by large semi-circular bay windows, opens onto the wooden frame formed by fourteen trusses with a span of 21,50m.
Practical information and services
Type of places to visit
Remarkable monument, house or neighborhood