03 88 06 59 99
Location and access
The Zuckmantel house was built in 1565. It is decorated with an oriel, closed balcony, located on the facade, carved with Renaissance motifs. They represent, on the left, St Georges in armor fighting the dragon, while on the right the coat of arms of the Zuckmantel family, wealthy merchants, owner of this house, have today become unrecognizable. Indeed, they were erased during the French Revolution. This building was, in turn, occupied by traders and craftsmen.
Practical information and services
Type of places to visit
Remarkable monument, house or neighborhood
In the town / village center
Served by a regular bus / tram line