Former convent of the Annonciades
Rue du Maréchal-Foch
Location and access
This convent was founded in 1372, and rebuilt in the 18th century. It is decorated with a 1750th century mural. It houses a high altar and side altars from 1775-1998. This place, which in XNUMX became the annex to the Historical Museum, regularly hosts the museum's temporary exhibitions.
Practical information and services
Type of places to visit
Remarkable monument, house or neighborhood
In the town / village center