Sub-prefecture

Haguenau

2
Nuns' Street
67500
Haguenau

Location and access

  • Sub-Prefecture - OTP
The building was built for the administration of the canton in 1810, during the Napoleonic era, symbolized by the eagle above the entrance door. In 1871, during the German period, Haguenau became a sub-prefecture. The building then remains assigned to state services. Currently, it houses the offices of the sub-prefecture of the district of Haguenau-Wissembourg

Practical information and services

Type of places to visit
Remarkable monument, house or neighborhood
Visit formulas
Free tour
Addressed to
Groups
Families
Couples
Adults (individuals)

Location

Access
Served by a regular bus / tram line
Name of the nearest station
Haguenau
Nearest station (in km)
0,9